I just want that one to hug me until I forget all of my sufferings caused not only in this life but also throughout the journeys of meeting that one finally
Hell yeah! He proved me wrong once again I thought he would heal me but tore me apart, left me in pain. Ribbed my heart into threads and threw the pieces under his shoes. Not the way he wanted but the way someone told him to do. He killed one broken soul once for all. Taken away all the hopes of trusting humans again What a great creature human is ... Proved me wrong once again.
Take away my life What I am holding If you are not mine The seed said.... Owner smiled and Patted Hid it under moist sand. Kept in Warm shady sun And put a soul to unseen body bun. The seed got a life. But destiny said other time.. The owner Killed the life Life of fruits. And the roots He ate the heart and soulful part. Nothing was left behind. Now it's your turn ... Hi ...seed Do you want A new life?
Not every medicine comes in a bottle. Some come bare. Some come in wrapping. Some spray care. Some bring napping. But none healed me Since you left my Aristotle. That's how I realised not every medicine comes in bottle. Some come in glass. Some come in steel. Some help it pass. Some help us feel. But no prescription saved my soul, Or taught me how to stand alone. Your absence made the pieces whole, And turned the fracture into stone."
Comments
Post a Comment